[wp-pro] reply: WordPress Professional Directory?

Judy Kettenhofen nextdaycopy at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 18:50:39 UTC 2010

Um....I could be mistaken, but I don't think that this is a free-for-all
advertise your services list.

I don't know who manages the list, but I would propose that anyone who sends
messages like this out to the list be removed from the list.

If this doesn't get nipped in the bud, it's just going to get worse.

On Fri, Jan 8, 2010 at 6:45 AM, gaurav malhotra <gauravofindia at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hello,
>
> My name is Gaurav Malhotra. I have over 5+ Years of experience in the field
> of Design/Developement and expertise in Wordpress theme design and
> development.
>

> I have expertise in the following software’s: -
>
> ▪ Wordpress theme design/develpement
> ▪ Buddypress theme design/develpement
> ▪ Drupal theme design/develpement
> ▪ XHTML/CSS(table less XHTML/CSS)
> ▪ Graphic Design
> ▪ Flash
> ▪ Web Design
> ▪ Layout Design
> ▪ Google Blueprint CSS Framework
> ▪ Adobe Photoshop
> ▪ Adobe Dreamweaver
> ▪ Adobe Flash
> ▪ Microsoft Expression Blend
> ▪ XAML (WPF - Touch Screen Applications)
>

> CMS Expertise:-
>
> ▪ Wordpress
> ▪ Buddypress
> ▪ Drupal
>
> Wordpress Blog links:-
>
> http://robportman.com
>
> http://renegadehealth.com/blog
>
> http://cloudcustoms.com
>
> http://www.conversionvoodoo.com/blog
>
> http://www.brownistan.com
>
> http://www.essentialblog.org
>
> http://feldenkraisblog.com
>
> http://blogs.ireuse.com
>

> Buddypress:-
>
> http://humanoperatingsystem.org
>

> Drupal site:-
>
> L.A. Care:-
>
> http://www.lacare.org
>

> XHTML/CSS links:-
>
> http://www.theperuvianexperience.com
>
> http://www.thegreathealthstimulus.com
>
> http://www.lacare.org
>

> In Wordpress i have designed sites, converted the approved designs in to
> Wordpress themes(XHTML/CSS(table less layout)), customised wordpress plugins
> to match the site look and feel.
>
> I have also hands on experience in shopping cart plugin installation and
> customisation in wordpress.
>
> All sites created in Wordpress by me will let you add/edit/update content
> via worpdress admin very easily.
>
> You will have full control of your site, you will never have to go back to
> your designer to update content. Maintaing your site in Wordpress is as easy
> as working in Word or Notepad.
>
> You can easily add text, images and videos to your site. You will be able
> to crop, rotate images right from the admin without the need of any photo
> editing software like photoshop.
>

> Additionally I have the following work experience:-
>
> ▪ Converted designs in DIV based XHTML/CSS for static as well as dynamic
> sites.
> ▪ Integrate designs in various CMS for e.g. Wordpress, Buddypress and
> Drupal.
> ▪ Hands on experience in Php and Asp.net design integration.
> ▪ Maintain and update sites with Dreamweaver and Photoshop.
> ▪ Create HTML e-mail blasts for events, to be sent out to subscribers.
>

> If you would like to work with me email me your requirements at:-

> [...]

Judy Kettenhofen
NextDay Copy
Bringing You Profitable Marketing Strategies
An Amazing Offer By The Master of PR
http://www.imfindit.com/likes/EZPR
Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/nextday
want to know your "keyword effectiveness"? Check it out here:
http://www.NextDay-Copy.com/getKEI.html
want to consolidate all your email accounts and manage them easily:  check
it out here
http://www.imfindit.com/gmailpower/GMailPower.html