[wp-pro] reply: WordPress Professional Directory?

Donna Casey syncbox at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 15:14:35 UTC 2010

No offense, but can we stop the unsolicited spamming of this list? When
someone needs a job filled, they will post and you can reply
*directly*to them, please.

Most of us *are* developers and won't likely be hiring you...  and this
*isn't* actually a list of developers as much as it is a place to
request someone to fill a job. And if I need a contractor, I'll post a
set of requirements and respond to replies *off-list*.

I'd rather not get an inbox full of resumes, please.

Thanks

D. Casey