[wp-pro] WP Code/Design Tweaks/Fixes - Immediate Fixes Needed and Ongoing

Brett Stark brett at redbackinternetgroup.com
Thu Feb 11 21:37:47 UTC 2010

Hi - I need someone (or even a couple of people) that are great at providing
quick tweak/fixes to:
- a design (graphics)
- the code

Must be good at php, css and any other language i don't know about that
might come in handy to fix/tweak the above:).

I'm looking for just quick/odd jobs that need to get done and so I guess an
hourly rate for all projects or low fixed price would be negotiated each
project.

Please send me a portfolio or references and expectations for pay.

Thanks,
Brett