[wp-pro] Looking for WP code pro for ongoing edits & troubleshooting

Amie Nguyen amie.c.nguyen at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 18:35:15 UTC 2010

 I am looking for a few professional, knowledgeable, and available WordPress
code professionals to help me with my work load.

Please email me immediately if you are available (you reply to email quickly
& are online/available more often than not)and proficient in WP design
coding & troubleshooting.

I have two immediate projects that I need help with. I will provide a steady
flow of work for you if we work well together.