[wp-pro] Theme Designer Needed

OTCListings info at otclistings.com
Fri Aug 20 03:22:44 UTC 2010

I recieved this inquiry this morning from one of our websites:

"I am interested in capturing SMS data for a wordpress website. Can you please give me any information relating to this? Is there a way to send an SMS to Wordpress, not an email, but SMS?"

Anyone in the list willing to tackle the question, its 5:20 am for me and I just woke up due to random work anxiety, back to work...

Mark