[wp-pro] Theme designer needed to design a few pages and clean up code for BuddyPress theme

Ben Nadler nadler.ben at gmail.com
Thu Aug 5 01:37:15 UTC 2010

Hello,

I have some PSD templates that show the overall design we want.  I'm
definitely not an expert at PHP or CSS, but I'm fairly decent and have
managed to get the theme done to a certain extent, but there are a few
things that I simply don't know how to do ;)

I'm looking for a designer who can come in and work on the rest of the theme
based off my initial code and basically finish up the design.  We would
need it to be done within a week or so and you'd be starting next week.  I
imagine it will only take 30 hours at most to basically complete the
design.  It's simply above my skill level.

You should be familiar with BuddyPress, as I will have a few additional
questions as well regarding how to create extra pages for the user profile,
etc.

Get back to me to let me know your schedule and your rate for the project.
Thanks.

--
Benjamin E. Nadler

Web: www.ben-nadler.com/