[wp-pro] Discontinuing this mailing list

Impress The Net impressthenet at gmail.com
Thu Aug 19 02:58:44 UTC 2010

Add me to the list of people who would be disappointed if this list
were to die a quick, yet untimely, death.

I don't consider myself a WP Pro, as I've mainly only generated themes
from existing layouts (something I'm expecting to change once the
demands of clients and a full time job ease up.)  But even lurking has
been a good thing.

With 22 years of software development, I've seen plenty of things
change.  It would be nice if the loss of this list wasn't an
additional one.