[wp-pro] Discontinuing this mailing list

Marek Rattiste marek at rattiste.com
Wed Aug 18 21:35:46 UTC 2010

I'm really sad seeing this list go. I've found some great clients from here
and as I can see the workflow is ongoing. Despite the fact that we have
places like jobs.wordpress.net and other hiring sites, some clients still
turn here with their problems.

Wish you the very best, WP developers!

Marek Rattiste
Phone: +372 566 18001