[wp-pro] Discontinuing this mailing list

Jayson T. Cote wpcoop.org at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 18:09:04 UTC 2010

HI Jane and all. When I spoke at WordCamp Phoenix I announced the start of http://wpcoop.org, a profile site for WordPress developers and designers.  I was hoping to create a database of pros that would be able to create a short profile and allow customers to contact the WPCOOP members for projects.  If there any volunteers willing to help me relaunch WPCOOP, I would love to get it going again.  The site needs some work. The sign up process needs revamped etc. Anyone interested please let me know and would love to see folks on wp-pro list become WPCOOP members.  Thanks and my best wishes to all.

Best Regards,
Jayson T. Cote

Lead Visionary - GroundUpMedia.com
Founder, Director - WPCOOP.org
Content Publisher - JaysonTCote.com

Mobile (303) 910-8020 | HomeOffice (303) 642-7426