[wp-pro] Discontinuing this mailing list

Lenin doctortomorrow at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 17:36:26 UTC 2010

If you take poll on whether the list should continue or not to continue.
I'll like it to be continued. There's nothing wrong in having much.

Yes, some of the developers are not satisfying their clients or the otherway
around is some clients bluff the developers and dont pay or pay less is not
to be blamed on the list.

I am grateful to this list as I was getting a lot of clients through this.
So far I have encountered with one bad client who didn't pay at all. But
that happens even at the secured sites like Elance, Odesk, Scriptlance etc.

Thanks

Lenin
twitter.com/nine_L
zend.com/zce.php?c=ZEND009985