[wp-pro] Custom Wordpress Plugin Needed

Martin Family martinfamily2005 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 12 18:24:05 UTC 2010

I need a plugin that does EXACTLY what the calendar here does:
www.iwearyourshirt.com/calendar

I am also interested in possibly another simple plugin that uses innerHTML, and
your SEO services.

This is a start-up business, so there is not a lot of $$ to go around as of now.
I have done all the web design so far, but modifying/writing plugins is
something that will be a bit too time consuming for someone with limited
experience, like myself. I am really looking for someone, or some company, who
is interested in doing this project for me in exchange for a one year spot as a
partner on our homepage (this is valued at $12,000...that is what we are
charging for these spots, just like our competitor), and the pick of any day of
the year for advertising (Up to a $800 value depending on the day). If you want
to see what we do (i know the site is not too informative yet), go to
www.iwearyourshirt.com . They do the same thing we do, but we are an entire
family, and we are more visible than they are overall. I can say that people
will see your work on our site first hand, and you will get a lot of exposure
from this project. Let me know what you think.  Thanks.

-- Carl Martin | www.billboardfamily.com

Follow Us On Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/billboardfamily
Become A Fan On Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/BillboardFamily
Facebook (Carl): http://www.facebook.com/CarlMartin.BillboardFamily