[wp-pro] Full-time opportunity

Dan Gaul dan at digitaltrends.com
Mon Apr 12 20:57:56 UTC 2010

Hi All,

I wanted to let you all know that DigitalTrends.com is looking for a
full-time senior WordPress developer.

For a full job description, go to
http://www.digitaltrends.com/jobs-overview/senior-wordpress-developer-job-id
-25/

A brief run down of what I¹m looking for:
* A WordPress expert developer who is familiar with the ins-and-outs of
WordPress, including scalability/performance issues.
* Can work well on a small team
* Can manage and lead up projects, including assigning/managing tasks to
junior devs or contractors to help off-load work

If you want to respond to me directly you can contact me at
dan at digitaltrends.com

Thanks!
-dan

--
Dan Gaul
CTO

Become a fan of Digital Trends on Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Digital-Trends/8522591132> !

CONFIDENTIALITY
The information transmitted herein is intended only for the addressee and
may contain confidential, proprietary and/or privileged material. Any
unauthorized review, distribution or other use of or the taking of any
action in reliance upon this information is prohibited. If you receive this
email in error, please contact the sender and delete or destroy this message
and all copies.