[wp-pro] importing csv file data into wordpress

Donny Eisenbach eisd at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 12 20:52:26 UTC 2010

I have some business data I would like imported into a wordpress site.

For instance, I would like some data to go in the wordpress post title area.

Some data to be designated to go in the body of the post and some data to go in some seo plugin fields for each post.

Does anyone have experience in doing this?

Basically I will be creating a massive amount of posts.

Thanks,
Donny