[wp-pro] Online booking engine plugin / mod?

Sol Harris solharris at gmail.com
Sun Apr 11 23:36:56 UTC 2010

Thanks Chris

mrbs looks interesting, but looking for a more finished app.

This is the best I can find so far:
http://www.webreserv.com/products_webreserv.do

But it's pricey.

For the record, I've also tried:
- Appointy (fair for hotels / hairdressers!)
- Booking Calendar (great for hotels!)

Seems there is a lack of ANY reservation plugins - even paid ones.

Unfortunately developing one from scratch is not an option.

Anyone else have any other suggestions?
Cheers
Sol