[wp-pro] Online booking engine plugin / mod?

Chris Carter chris at 314media.com
Sun Apr 11 23:20:30 UTC 2010

There are a few hotel booking plugins but I don't know of any car
rental applications.

There is a gpl php script called mrbs that could potentially be used
for cars with the right modifications...  It allows unlimited assets
and some other features that might work ok if you spend some time
modifying it...

  Unfortunately the original developer doesn't want to do any mote
work on it and I've done a ton of research on room booking and there
isn't much out there that's gpl or free...

Chris Carter

314media.com
314-714-5448
*sent by my iPhone

On Apr 11, 2010, at 5:58 PM, Dan Milward <dan at instinct.co.nz> wrote:

> Oops, sorry :))
>
> Good luck with that buddy!!
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On 12/04/2010, at 10:50 AM, "Sol Harris" <solharris at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> @ Dan
>>
>> I presume you are referring to this:
>> http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/tikipress-tickets-events-plugin/
>>
>> I don't think this is suitable for capturing online rental car
>> reservations
>> !! Did you read my post?
>>
>> Any other suggestions?
>> Thanks