[wp-pro] Automotive Magazine needs help with theme design

Tuner Maneuver Magazine tunermaneuvermag at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 21 00:38:52 UTC 2009

Hello,

My magazine's website is looking to bring things up a notch and make it more professional looking. Our current site is www.tunermaneuvermag.com , we want it to look like http://www.speednsound.co.za/site/ but with:

Our color theme is black ,white, silver and blue.

Navigation bar- Home, About, Shops, Featured Rides, Events, Tech Installs, Reader Rides, links, Contact Us, Contributors

I love how the top is with the rotating advertising banners, I my advertisers currently on my site so that would be cool to move them into the new layout. and my logo is right there also.

On the homepage instead of the issue, on location news and etc. I want it setup like my current site www.tunermaenvuermag.com and it displays the industry news posts but I also want it to display a thumbnail of each reader ride and feature ride on the homepage with alittle blurb and when you click on the photo it brings it to that page/feature

I love the right advertisement at the top, that also will work well with my current ads

I want to keep the featured video area on the right column.

and the rest pretty similar to my current website.

Let us know if you can help us. We are a not for profit magazine but are willing to work out the details with anyone who takes on the job.

Jay