[wp-pro] Love WordPress but need a Drupal Developer

Christina Lannen chris at lannendesigns.com
Fri Sep 18 13:00:05 UTC 2009

Then you need to post on a Drupal list.

Chris

 <http://www.lannendesigns.com/> http://www.lannendesigns.com/

  _____

From: wp-pro-bounces at lists.automattic.com
[mailto:wp-pro-bounces at lists.automattic.com] On Behalf Of Rizwan Javaid
Sent: Friday, September 18, 2009 8:29 AM
To: wp-pro at lists.automattic.com
Subject: [wp-pro] Love WordPress but need a Drupal Developer

Hi,
Sorry to post on a WordPress list but I need help. Usually I develop in
WordPress but my company chose Drupal for this project. I am looking for a
Drupal developer to customzie a site that I am building. The site is
http://nmsrd.theltvgroup.com. I am on a tight deadline so please reply if
you can make these changes really quick.

Some of the changes are:

*	When an author edits a book page the administrator should receive an
email with the text of what exactly was updated. (Diff or Revisions Module?)
*	Content List page needs to be organized by book so users can easily
access pages to edit instead of listing all pages in random order. For
example:

*	NMSRD (Book 1)

*	Chapter 1
*	Chapter 2
*	...

*	Glossary (Book 2)

*	A
*	B
*	...

*	Members (Book 3)

*	Arizona
*	Alaska
*	...

*	Positioning and styling of Blocks

*	Need to move the Subscribe dropdown box to the right side of the
page. Currently it is at the left

*	When an author makes changes to a book page the system should
require them to enter comments as to what exactly they changed.
*	The search functionality on each book page currently searches that
particular book. I would like to have check boxes of the three books so that
the user can select which book(s) they would like to search. The check box
for the book they are in will automatically be selected.
*	Add Author profile to each book page they are responsible for.
*	Members Book. There are two types of listings:

*	Basic Listing
*	Expanded Listing

If you are able to make these changes please email me with you rate.

Sincerely,
Rizwan Javaid