[wp-pro] Wordpress Install Leads To Non-Functioning Site - Assistance Needed

Eirlymeyer eirlymeyer at aol.com
Fri Sep 18 02:29:59 UTC 2009

I did an upgrade to my Wordpress Site by going through the automatic upgrade from 2.7 to 2.8.4  & got the following errors:

1. I'm able to loginto the WP-Admin
2. Going directly to the sites address does not work.

I don't want to lose anything, can someone assist on what is the issue & what I can do?

I'd like to get this fixed.

Fatal error: Call to undefined method AT_Auditor::_weak_escape() in /home/videogam/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 487

Thanks,

Dez