[wp-pro] WP Site Upgrade

Anne E. Shroeder anne at language-works.com
Thu Sep 17 21:58:43 UTC 2009

It's reasonable if there are no issues.   I ended up spending 3 hours on an
upgrade a few weeks ago because the client had installed the intial version
of wordpress himself and it was all kinds of messed up.  I had to back up
the php files, back up the data, nuke everything, re-upload all of the
files, all of the plugins, and start all over again.  The time required also
depends on how good your hosting service is.  :)

Anne
Anne Shroeder
Web Developer
Language Works, web sites in YOUR language
http://www.language-works.com
Email: anne at language-works.com
(301) 349-0802 (farm/office)
(301) 755-8400 (cell)
"Attitude is more important than the past, than education, than money, than
circumstances, than what people do or say. It is more important than
appearance, giftedness, or skill. " ~ W.C. Fields