[wp-pro] (no subject)

Barry McColman grndeffect at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 1 06:38:50 UTC 2009

			 I have asked a couple questions on the forum in the last couple days without any resolve.

First one has had a few resposes

#1) Missing HTMl and adsense code in appearance editor

When i opened up the main index in the appearance editor , i noticed
that my link and adsense code were missing , as well as anything that i
added in my side bar , adsense code , banners etc.
The funny thing is that all these items , adsense ads, banners and alll other items still appear when i visit the web site .would anyone know What happened to all the codes for my links and
adsense and banners in the main index and sidebar of the appearance
editor.
When i open these templates (main index, side bar, single page etc.)
there is very little code showing for the amount of content i placed in
them when started the site.

Not even sure of what else might be missing

#2) posts showing archive

i am having a problem with the posts on my page showing up as an
archive post when a post is selected, and therefore not showing any of
my adsense ads.

To show the original post with the ads appearing you have to click on
the title of the post to refresh it , it then shows all the ads , this
is something that a visitor may overlook and never see the ads if they
do not refresh the post by clicking the title.

Does anyone know what i have to do to have my original posts showing
with the ads when the post is selected the first time , without the
archive post showing.

If you could help me out with these problems it would be greatly appreciated.

Barry