[wp-pro] appearance edotor has missing html

Barry McColman grndeffect at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 1 06:14:45 UTC 2009

			When i opened
up the main index in the appearance editor , i noticed that my link and
adsense code were missing , as well as anything that i added in my side
bar , adsense code , banners etc.

The funny thing is that all these items , adsense ads, banners and alll other items still appear when i visit the web site .

would anyone know What happened to all the codes for my links and
adsense and banners in the main index and sidebar of the appearance
editor.

When i open these templates (main index, side bar, single page etc.)
there is very little code showing for the amount of content i placed in
them when started the site.

Not even sure of what else might be missing