[wp-pro] single page with different template

Terrence Whalen rushmore59 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 29 19:26:11 UTC 2009

I need help with using two different theme templates under the same domain.

My main website uses the WPRemix template, and shows up like this in my web server:

/public_html/{mydomain}/wp-content/themes/wpremix2

I want to create pages - under the same domain, that uses a different theme template (a new one created with Artisteer), so those pages would be here:

/public_html/{mydomain}/wp-content/themes/{new-artisteer-template]

Thanks.