[wp-pro] Forum Modification and integration

Steve Hawken steve at firstspace.co.uk
Sat Oct 17 18:37:04 UTC 2009

Hi,

I’m looking for a programmer to help with the modifying and
integration of 2 forums on a site that I’m currently developing for an
author to promote her new book, ‘Banish Clutter Forever’, that will be
published in the spring. The book is about helping people clean up and
organize their homes and work spaces.

One of the features of the site is a couple of forums where it is
hoped will generate a community around the book.

I’d like the forums to be fairly lightweight, clean and (to fit with
the book subject matter) uncluttered. I was thinking of forum scripts
like bbpress or the Vanilla forum but I am completely open to
suggestions of what will work best for the project.

The first forum is just a straight Q & A platform.

The second forum is where people can upload images of their progress
to get encouragement and to share their ideas.

As well as the forums, there is a small modification to the php on a
quiz that will be very quick for someone with a sound knowledge of php.

If you’re interested in the job please drop me an email and I'll send
over a more detailed brief

I look forward to hearing from you

Thanks

Steve