[wp-pro] Minneapolis/St. Paul: WordPress Dev contract position open at bestbuy.com

Myers, Jay Jay.Myers at bestbuy.com
Fri Oct 16 17:34:16 UTC 2009

All,

BestBuy.com is looking for a WordPress/Web dev contract resource to work
on our growing collection of WordPress-run sites. We use WordPress for a
multitude of different projects, most notably hosting 1000+ store blogs
on WPMU. Due to the success of this project, the demand for work has
gone through the roof. The ideal candidate will have 4+ years of
front-end development experience (XHTML, CSS, JS), PHP and other
scripting language experience, with the ability to troubleshoot
front-end and back-end issues, all while keeping top of
mind the practices of SEO, web standards and trends. Candidates should
have basic knowledge of how to get around a BASH environment and perform
basic functions via command line in a Linux environment when necessary.
We prefer a candidate who is knowledgeable in custom plugin development
and extending WP beyond the confines of a standard blog.

Feel free to email me with your resume/CV and any additional questions!

Thanks,

Jay

Jay Myers
Lead Web Development Engineer