[wp-pro] Selling Established WordPress Installation Service

Ninja Blog Setup ninja at ninjablogsetup.com
Thu Oct 1 05:28:50 UTC 2009

I just wanted to send a quick note to this list before I post my site up for
sale to the public, just in case there is any interest.

Ninja Blog Setup was established in 2007 and has a list of ~250 existing
clients and #1 rankings in Google for keywords like “wordpress installation
service” and “blog setup service”.

However, as an affiliate marketer, I’ve never been able to bring it to its
full potential so I’m looking for new owner to allow me to get back to doing
SEO and marketing.

I believe the client list, and traffic from this site would complement an
existing coding/design shop catering to small businesses and bloggers with a
full range of web design and marketing services, as my policy of offering
only WordPress installation has left most of my clients having to search for
other providers to fill their needs.

If you see my site as a good fit to expand your business, please reply and
I’ll be happy to discuss further.

Thanks for your time,

Jon Symons

http://www.ninjablogsetup.com/