[wp-pro] Pro needed for help with server setup and Wordpress MU configuration

Wordpress Designer wordpressdesigner09 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 03:40:20 UTC 2009

Hello wp-pros!

My company has just purchased a dedicated server at Rackspace. We are
web developers that host several client sites, but we are not server
administrators, and we need some assistance getting it set up to host
client sites.

The basic goals associated with this task are:

1) Have a "Client" directory with subfolders underneath for each
client, the example we'll use will be called "AA".
2) Install WPMU under "AA" and set up a vhost file to allow a
designated domain to resolve to this particular install.
3) FTP account creation for user access this particular client folder.
4) Document steps taken to accomplish above.

If you believe you're a good match to help us with the above
requirements, please reply to wordpressdesigner09 at gmail.com with
information re: your rates and the amount of time you would require to
complete the above?

We'd prefer candidates that are interested in/available for a
long-term consulting relationship, but are flexible with regard to the
immediate need.

Thanks!