[wp-pro] Jobs - plugins and sites for development

Grace grace.at.portalstreet at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 00:17:35 UTC 2009

I have a few projects that I could use a pair (or more) hands on:

   - Create a plugin (small job, I reckon)
   - Extend a plugin (have difficulty contacting the plugin author)
   - Creating a simple site where there is a higher level of security
   requirements than usual
   - Creating a site which involves widgetising the homepage, as well as
   other stuff

I've tried using North America-based WP pros before but, because of the
different time zones, we never even got to the initial discussion stage.
 One did work swimmingly just recently, so obviously there's still hope
there.  But, as a general rule, I'd much rather work with WP pros closer to
my time zone in Asia and Australasia (Australia, New Zealand, Oceania).

Most of my requirements are in web development, as opposed to web design per
se.

If you're interested, please tell me about your WP development experience
(samples that I can look at would help), hourly rate and availability.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Grace