[wp-pro] Need to develop custom category page

Sara Cormeny sara at paperlantern.com
Tue Nov 3 16:38:24 UTC 2009

Hi, I'm working on developing an e-commerce site using the premium
MarketTheme -- each post is an item for sale, if it's in the correct
category or subcategory.  I need a developer who can create a
"category.php" page for me that will take all posts in the "for sale"
category and subcategory and display them in a grid.  There is a page
template with a nice grid layout included with the theme, but it does
not work with sub-category pages at all, just with the top category.

The work-in-progress is at http://www.managebest.net/seq/ and I'm
using the latest version of Wordpress 2.8.5 and of the MarketTheme 3.61.

Please get in touch via email at sara at paperlantern.com if you're
interested in the job.  Thank you!

-Sara

* There is a somewhat janky workaround provided by the creator of the
theme that involves duplicating the specialized template for each sub-
category and using some categories-to-pages plugin, but I would like
the greater flexibility of a category.php template, and am on a short
timetable to get it done.  The theme is really nice, kudos to the
developer, by the way!