[wp-pro] Looking for Help customizing entertainment blog

POPSEOUL! popseoul at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 16:02:06 UTC 2009

Hello Everyone,

I am looking for someone to redesign an entertainment WP blog for a more
reader-friendly and cleaner looking/simple site. Require some tweaking
with overall theme, plugins/widgets installment and user-friendly admin
panel.

Major tweaks:
-ad control via admin panel/ ad space
-plugins/widgets for top posts/top comments, related links with
thumbnail images etc
-image gallery scroll
-comments that can be edited by reader
-social networking plugins (email, digg, etc)

I already have several themes to start but need feedback on which one
would be best.  The theme, widgets/plugins etc need to be GPL.

It would be great if you were based in Asia region because of the time
difference. And if you have experience on entertainment sites, all the
better.

The work, if possible, needs to be completed within a week.

Please send me some work examples and hourly rates/project rate and I
will get
back to you immediately.

Also, please provide references (at least 2).

For more information, please contact

Jemi Choi
blueberryboo at gmail.com