[wp-pro] 71miles.com - Hiring WordPress Developer for Upgrade

adam rugel adam at trazzler.com
Sun Nov 1 01:37:11 UTC 2009

71Miles.com is a WordPress travel site (
http://ma.tt/2007/03/71miles-on-wp-framework). Originally created in 2007,
it's in need of an upgrade. We are looking for a WordPress Programmer who
can:
(1) Upgrade the version of WordPress we're using, keeping existing plugins
and URL structure in tact.
(2) Migrate to a low-cost webhost, such as any listed here:
http://wordpress.org/hosting/.
(3) Make two minor front-end changes: (a) Remove kayak.com integration and
replace with Google Adsense ads; (b) remove maps, videos, vacation rentals
from all "destination" pages such as http://71miles.com/destinations/big-sur
(4) Add a pop-up to the site that all non-cookied visitors will see.

Pay is $750 for the project.

Please contact adam at trazzler.com and include your resume and/or personal
summary and include links to your previous WordPress projects.