[wp-pro] atahualpa "polishing" refining job

M B ssklm at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 27 02:50:47 GMT 2009

Hello all,

I have Atahualpa installed, and this theme seems to be have a lot of potential, is that correct ?

However it is a rough diamond and there is a lot of work to do on the styling aspect... choosing the right font, size, etc.. Add a favicon, add a new logo instead of the generic name of the blog and know how to use few fonctions
(such widgets). I dont need fancy plugins. I just need a very clean
"mac" style (the apple style must be cliché on the design sphere, sorry!) atmosphere design, with efficient aesthetics and elegance.

This blog will be about scale model cars (mainly metal kits) but without silly wheels & flames. This is not the average joe next door blog about model cars and youtube stunts. :)

So I would like to have your thoughts and would like to know if you can work on it. Please let me know your rates.
In another note, do you know a top 10 or 15 list freelancer websites ? My need on this matter in mainly for vectors and illustrator services.

Many Thanks, Marcel.

Communicate, update and plan on Windows Live Messenger.  Get started today.