[wp-pro] Blacklist?

Jane Wells jane at automattic.com
Sat Jun 13 14:00:43 GMT 2009

"Monitoring" is a strong word. I use this list like anyone else, to
find WP professionals when I know someone who needs a projects done,
or I do, but yes, I do work for Automattic. Just call me the UX person
for core. :) (Because that's my job.) There are at least a few other
Automatticians on this list as well.
Jane Wells