[wp-pro] Blacklist?

Dan Cameron dan at sproutventure.com
Sat Jun 13 00:26:26 GMT 2009

I've been thinking of doing a client review site for a while now but
the main issue is anonymity is essential but the main downfall for a
project like this. A developer reviewing a client doesn't want to be
out there saying a client was horrible and never use them again, so a
anonymous review is a must--but having anonymous reviews isn't credible.

After thinking about it a little more today I think the best solution
is the simplest one--a google group. Then everyone can post without
their email being displayed but you can directly email that reviewer
to follow up with them and get details.

It would also be somewhat hidden, initially only this list would know
and eventually word of mouth which IMO is ideal.

Otherwise, a site with verified accounts for developers would be
necessary. That way only proven devs can come in and out--although a
google group could serve the same purpose.

Ideas?