[wp-pro] Blacklist?

Super Ann tech at superann.com
Fri Jun 12 23:21:37 GMT 2009

Being subject to public criticism is really unavoidable... you run
that risk in any line of work unless you can somehow conduct all your
activity anonymously. Since WP Pro is essentially a basic community
forum (even if it is just a mailing list right now) whereby people
can post and respond to project work, it's beneficial to everyone to
be able to evaluate the success of the transactions. This would
probably increase the usefulness of this list overall to all but the
people who aren't playing by the rules anyway.

Something as simple as knowing if you hired someone that has been
known to take money but not do work, or if you took a job from
someone who was known to never pay for the work they did... would be
EXTREMELY useful and also not necessarily subjective.

	--Ann