[wp-pro] crafty cart 2 | theme tester + tweaker

Dan Milward dan at instinct.co.nz
Mon Jul 27 03:41:09 UTC 2009

Hi Guys,

We've made some pretty fundamental changes in the way WP e-Commerce 3.7
works with themes - essentially we created a nice template engine that
kicks butt. However one of our favourite WP e-Commerce themes (Crafty
Cart.... #2) needs testing and tweaking so that it looks the same in all
browsers.

You can see it in action here:
http://apps.instinct.co.nz/wp-2.8.1/?page_id=3

Essentially we want somebody really good to spend two or three hours
going over it to make sure that it is ready for prime time. We'll make
you famous ;-)

We're doing this because unfortunately the original theme author (Bill
Mayo) is sick and very well and we really want to help keep his vision
and his project alive. Bill has agreed to update his site with the
latest files once we're done.

If you want this little bit of work send me an email.

Best,
Dan