[wp-pro] I need a WP theme editted. The "Comments" are terrible...

Rob 'The Genie' Toth info at 27am.com
Sat Jul 25 15:39:29 UTC 2009

I had a group do some custom work on the Renoville
theme.

I've now come to learn that the work they provided
has some bugs and some serious preference flaws.

If you visit www.HowToGetProspects.com
 the blog
itself is fine but I have change requirements for
the Comments of this theme.

1) CRITICAL: currently, only a max of 15 comments
display for any page/post. Not sure why or how
this was set but certainly I want ALL comments to
be displayed not just 15. Several of them have 20+
comments already (new blog)
 yet only "15

2) each Comment should be numbered

3) the look and feel should make it much neater
and more visible that each comment is separate

currently they are broken up by a line and it just
looks like a big giant block of text to me

4) I see the time (what time posted) is displayed
here. I don't need that information. It's just
wasted space.

Overall the Comments section looks like crap. I'm
open to any other recommendations, plug-in,
layouts etc.

If you think you can help on this, please do get
in touch. Happy to pay for your services.

Rob 'The Genie' Toth
Web: RobTheGenieToth.com
Office: 1-888-727-3330
Skype: robtoth