[wp-pro] Banner/header work needed

John Rōlf Jordan jrjordan at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 13 19:05:29 UTC 2009

I am needing some work done on a banner/header from my website.  It is a
fading banner with several .jpgs as images, etc.

It seems to work in all Firefox versions and not on Explorer versions
(imagine that).  Some versions like Explorer 8 might work (I had to hit the
button to make the page compatible), but I need it to work with 6, 7, and 8
(I am not worried about compatibility with other browsers).  You will see,
if you are viewing with Explorer 6 or 7) that the banner is behind the white
content info sheet and the subscription box to the right, in the sidebar.
The navigation buttons at the top will not work as well.

If you need the code from my header or style sheets, I am not sure exactly
what you may need, please let me know.

In a reply please include:

1.	When you could work on it
2.	How long it would take you to finish
3.	How much you would charge
4.	If you take PayPal or preferred method

If you need other info or code, please email me what you need, I will return
email it to you, you can examine the code, and estimate a cost.

The site address:  www.ConnectionCare.com <http://www.connectioncare.com/>

Thank you so much!

John Rōlf Jordan