[wp-pro] WPMU Host with Wildcard SSL - Any ideas?

Gary Hughes g.hughes at treasurethismoment.com
Mon Jul 13 07:27:52 UTC 2009

I'm looking for a host for WPMU that can provide an SSL that will work
with multiple TLDs that are mapped to the subdomains of a WPMU install.
In addition, I only want checkout or contact pages to be secure. So far,
I've found a couple that can install a third party wildcard SSL, but do
not allow turning in on only on certain pages. The only one I've found
that completely does what I want is TMDHosting.com.

1. Does anyone know of another host that offers this?

2. Can anyone provide a review of TMD?

Thanks,
Gary