[wp-pro] Seeking non-sketchy one-time ad consultant for my WP-powered site

Ariel Stalings offbeatbride at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 19:48:49 UTC 2009

I run a WP-powered website dedicated to nontraditional weddings. The site's
been around for 3 years and gets solid traffic (150k uniques/mo, 1million
pageviews/mo). It's monetized with both AdSense and OIOPublisher, a private
ad platform run off a WP plugin. While I've got a rock solid grasp on my
strategies for content, SEO, and SMO, I'm flying a little blind on online
advertising, especially making the most of AdSense. I'm probably making many
mistakes with regards to ad zones, optimization, etc.

WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR:

   - A WP-savvy online advertising consultant who can do a *one-time review
   of my website and make recommendations for my advertising strategies and
   zones* -- with a focus on AdSense.
   - I need someone with solid credentials and a *proven track-record* using
   completely *legitimate, non-sketchy methods*.
   - I've got the skills to implement recommendations.

If this sounds like you, please email me at *offbeatbride at gmail.com *with
information about your past projects and results, as well as a range of what
you'd charge for a service like the one I'm asking for.

I've resisted looking for a consultant because in my experience, the online
advertising world can tend towards the slimy, and I don't want to open the
floodgates for 500 emails from online snake oil salesmen hawking SEO tips or
eBooks. Please oh please do not contact me about anything other than this
specific project.

Thanks,
Ariel