[wp-pro] Blog Automation, RSS Feeds, Limiting Authors, WP-Pro Search

Wendy Rodger wendy at cmurrayconsulting.com
Tue Dec 22 01:14:44 UTC 2009

I am writing to you in response to your current post on the wp-jobs list
site.
C.Murrary Consulting is a small yet dynamic web shop in Providence, RI with
extensive WordPress experience. I think our expertise would be a great match
to your request.

So far we have developed six (and counting) WordPress plug-ins that have
been downloaded over 10,000 times combined. All have been rated 4 stars or
better! An overview of our plug-ins is available on our software page:
http://www.cmurrayconsulting.com/software/

Our work has been recognized on the WordPress Showcase
http://wordpress.org/showcase/boston-college-ce...
http://wordpress.org/showcase/museums-in-the-park/

...and we have contributed to Smashing Magazine, one of the largest digital
media publications on the web -
http://www.cmurrayconsulting.com/awards-recogni...

We are an experienced, reliable team with a focus on quality and customer
service.
I would love to hear more about your project and to provide you with a
quote.

Best Regards,

Wendy

Wendy Rodger  |  401-228-7660 x7
C. Murray Consulting  |  www.cmurrayconsulting.com

Latest from our Blog:
Smashing Mag Redux: Advanced Power Tips for WordPress Template Developers
http://www.cmurrayconsulting.com/content-management-systems/advanced-tips-wo
rdpress-developers/

Follow us on Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/cmurrayweb