[wp-pro] Post - Will Pay for Good Advice

John Walsh john at creatorsite.com
Sat Dec 12 01:38:30 UTC 2009

Hi,

I don't know much about PHP. I'm finding it challenging to modify themes.

My current challenge is finding a user-friendly "gallery" theme with
emphasis on:

* accommodating 6 to 12 images (not thumbnails) per page
* optional text area per image
* easy-to-swap images

If you can recommend a customizable theme (s) that may be
appropriate, and provide a quick tutor on it (see list below), I'm
happy to pay for your assistance.

Typically, what I'd like to know:

* Change Header
* Change Colors
* Change Background
* Widget Wisdom

Here's one theme I'm struggling with (magicblue):
http://www.directdailypay.com/blog/

And another theme challenge (Arras Theme):
http://www.salesoffer.info/blog

Does the Blueberry Theme have an easy way for me to display images
like the template shows for the different theme colors?

What would you charge?

If you are a SF Bay Area source, let me know that too.  It's not a requirement.

Please get in touch.

John