[wp-pro] Wordpress support person wanted

Burton letuslook at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 27 02:51:59 GMT 2009

I'm looking for a Wordpress support person who can create screen capture videos using Camtasia (I will provide the software if needed), and otherwise help new users set up their websites (not just blogs). You/they don't have to be a Wordpress Goddess/God, just know your way around Wordpress well.  This would be ideal for a stay-at-home mom.

Please see http://www.burtonkent.com/WordpressSupport.pdf for details.

If you can refer someone good, I -will- pay a $50 finders fee if they're working out well after 6 weeks.