[wp-pro] Looking for a designer with strong graphic design skills PAID PROJECT

Eduardo Aguilar lojanito23 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 20 16:34:19 GMT 2009

Looking for someone to re-design our page, we need it look look less "bloggy" and more legit. A logo design will also be required for this project.

Site is currently based on a custome Wordpres theme. (www.gameroks.com) We need it to register with all analytical software correctly as well as companies that count visits (ex: google ads.) Please respond ASAP as project needs to be approved by May 6th.

You may contact Danilo @ 201-674-1934

-Danilo