[wp-pro] need help setting up professionally

sheri Candler info at shericandler.com
Fri Apr 17 05:18:25 GMT 2009

Hi Everyone,
I am like most people on here, I need some help getting up and running. I want my blog to also serve as my website so it will incorporate elements like video, audio, photos, graphics etc. A good site that I would like to emulate is this one:

http://livingspirit.typepad.com/blog/

So if you can handle this job,please contact me
info at shericandler.com

I am on a pretty limited budget since I have only just started working freelance, but I do marketing and publicity so I need to have something up to show clients. If this goes well, I will have many jobs for you from referrals for the filmmakers I deal with. They will all need these elements on their blogs as well.

Thanks,
Sheri Candler