[wp-pro] WPress developer wanted

Moderator [jamesallenonf1.com] moderator at jamesallenonf1.com
Thu Apr 16 14:39:04 GMT 2009

Hello,

I set up http://www.jamesallenonf1.com for a friend a while back with a
simple WP.com blog.

Now that the site has established an audience it requires some tweaking
and wants a more stable and sophisticated set of content management,
indexing, analysis and design options. Which I understand will mean
transferring it to a new host and recoding the interface.

I do not imagine customization will need to be too extensive but what I
will need is someone with the experience & patience to manage the
process (ie: me) carefully and with minimum impact to the day to day
management of the existing installation.

Please get in touch with me directly if you are interested in discussing
further. Please include references to work in your portfolio that you
think is relevant as well as a brief outline of how you would approach
such a project. EG: Do you have a standard briefing document?

I have set up a number of online projects before but this would be the
first such commission so I would appreciate as full information as
possible on your charges and some relevant examples of turn-around times.

Thanks

Luca