[wp-pro] Extensive Wordpress / BBPress Customization

Greg Cox greg at youlookfab.com
Sat Apr 4 02:05:36 GMT 2009

Hi All,

I am working on an <http://www.youlookfab.com/>  established site that has a
Wordpress blog and a BBPress forum. I would like to add some features that
will involve extensive plug-in development and I'm looking to partner with a
developer/shop for this work.

I expect the customization to be extensive, and given the traffic on the
site, performance will be an issue. So I am looking for developers who have
deep experience in WP and BBPress and a demonstrated track record.

One open question is the extent to which BuddyPress might be the solution we
need, so experience with Wordpress MU and BuddyPress would be a plus.

Please get in touch with me directly if you are interested in discussing
further. Please include references to work in your portfolio that you think
is relevant.

Thanks

Greg