[wp-pro] Plugin Needed

M. P. McCain mccain.blogging at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 25 18:38:48 GMT 2008

Hello.  Need someone to write a Wordpress plugin which will automatically insert advertising code into the "middle" of posts.

The "Adsense Injection" plugin by Dax is a good starting point, but the way the options page is written it will only accommodates Google Adsense or YPN ad channels.  The "Hana Code Insert" plugin would allow code from any advertising network, but I have to manually insert something into each post for it to work.

I need something which can take ad code from any network, like Tribal Fusion or the million other ad networks, but I want it to work like Adsense Injection where I don't have to manually insert an element into each post.

Compatibility from 2.3 to 2.6.

Please reply to:

mccain.blogging[at]yahoo[dot]com