[wp-pro] Moved servers, themes not working, need help

Nancy Mace nancy at nancymace.net
Sat Sep 20 16:46:39 GMT 2008

I have moved to a virtual private server for the second time this week. (long story)

  Anyway, we're at go daddy on a virtual dedicated server.

  I've taken this as far as I can, got WP installed, had some issues with writing to certain directories, got that resolved, no more fatal errors but now my themes don't run properly. I've installed a specific theme, but when I go to the page it looks completely messed up, images are the wrong size, layout is not correct.

  Not sure how to fix.

  Can anyone help?