[wp-pro] An Odd Request

Shaun Connell icanenterprises at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 02:28:02 GMT 2008

Ah, good points everyone. In that case, I'd be willing to pay you in cash.
I'm very flexible about the whole thing -- the links were simply the first
thing that popped to mind. I'm interested in paying $50 per referral then.
If you're interested, let me know. I am a thinker/discusser so I'd love to
discuss the concept with someone. :)