[wp-pro] need a coder for custom archive.php page with conditions

g.hughes at treasurethismoment.com g.hughes at treasurethismoment.com
Thu Sep 11 21:18:17 GMT 2008

   I'm needing someone who is very familiar with wordpress and php
coding to do some coding for me. I assume that mysql will be involved
in what you'll be doing too.

My site is a non-blog wordpress site. I'm using the wordpress' post
system for articles instead of a blog. I need custom code for the
archive.php page so that the category views appear differently to
viewers based on certain conditions.

   If the category has subcategories, it should show article previews
one way. If it doesn't have subcategories, it should show differently.
I want to be able to override this setting on categories with
subcategories. Also, I want the visitor to be able to change the way
the previews are sorted. A very detailed description is available at
http://treasurethismoment.com/dev/wpcustom/customCategoryProject.html[1].

Contact Info

For sake of communication, I prefer to only work with coders in the US
or Canada.

Please send questions or bids to g.hughes at treasurethismoment.com and
let me know how long it will take. I don't really care how long you've
been designing themes in photoshop and converting them to wordpress,
but I would like to know if you have experience with projects similar
to this one. This may not affect whether I hire you or not, but it
could affect how much I will be willing to pay.

If you have suggestions, please send those as well. I'm open to
discussing optional solutions.

Links:
------
[1] http://treasurethismoment.com/dev/wpcustom/customCategoryProject.html